The Paladin Crusade

The Paladin Crusade follows the adventures of Jovani Hammerlund, a character in the videogame Oblivion. Jovani is a self proclaimed Paladin, a holy warrior, in service of the god Arkay. His mission is to bring light where there is darkness in hopes of extinguishing the undead minions that now roam free in Tamriel. His adventures begin here.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Entry 18: Heartfire 12, 3E433

My pilgrimage began on Tirdas, the eleventh of Heartfire. As was custom with such pilgrimages, I departed with nothing but my robes and a dagger. I would have to prove myself worthy in the eyes of Arkay during these dangerous times.

Near the end of my journey, I came across another Oblivion gate just outside of Skingrad. Unlike the others, this particular gate had opened on the Wayshrine of Kynareth, the Goddess of Air. Such contempt and disdain of the gods would not be tolerated, so I entered the gate.

The following morning I emerged victorious from the Oblivion plane with the Sigil Stone in hand. I entered the nearby city Skingrad seeking lodging and everyone thanked me for saving their city. However, when I entered the West Weald Inn, Else god-hater revealed herself as a spy and Mythic Dawn agent. I am happy to report, that she is now dead.