The Paladin Crusade

The Paladin Crusade follows the adventures of Jovani Hammerlund, a character in the videogame Oblivion. Jovani is a self proclaimed Paladin, a holy warrior, in service of the god Arkay. His mission is to bring light where there is darkness in hopes of extinguishing the undead minions that now roam free in Tamriel. His adventures begin here.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Entry 33: Frost Fall 5, 3E433

I was approached this afternoon by Jollring, a manservant of a wealthy man who lived in Talos Plaza. Jollring informed me that his master, a High Elf named Umbacano, wished to speak with me regarding an important matter. I agreed to meet with this Umbacano and followed Jollring to the Talos Plaza.


When we arrived at Umbacano manor, I was shown upstairs. As I entered what looked like a study, my eyes rested on the very Ayleid statue that I had sold just three days ago. Umbacano informed me that he was a private collector of Ayleid antiquities and he offered to buy any more Ayleid statues that I might find for double their worth. Umbacano went on to explain that the statue was only one among a collection of ten that was believed to have been spread out all over Cyrodiil by the Ayleids themselves thousands of years ago. I agreed to keep an eye out for more of these statues during my travels and departed.