The Paladin Crusade

The Paladin Crusade follows the adventures of Jovani Hammerlund, a character in the videogame Oblivion. Jovani is a self proclaimed Paladin, a holy warrior, in service of the god Arkay. His mission is to bring light where there is darkness in hopes of extinguishing the undead minions that now roam free in Tamriel. His adventures begin here.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Entry 28: Heartfire 29, 3E433

The past few days have been spent closing more Oblivion gates around the city for a total of five thus far. With the city safe from the Oblivion threat, I decided to reenter the Barren Cave searching for any clues that I might have missed when I last searched it several days ago.

Much to my surprise, I found that the cave had been repopulated with yet more vampires! I encountered six lesser vampires before finding a matriarch vampire orc. All of them fell swiftly on my blade. Deeper in the cave I came face to face with a Dunmer patriarch.

The Dark Elf vampire opened its mouth to speak to me. “Your hatred of the mighty people of Morrowind will be your undoing Redguard.”

To this I replied, “Speak not to me, for the holy light of Arkay is here to cleanse your wicked ways!”

We did battle and I emerged the victor. Blessed be Arkay forever and ever! Amen. Amen.