The Paladin Crusade

The Paladin Crusade follows the adventures of Jovani Hammerlund, a character in the videogame Oblivion. Jovani is a self proclaimed Paladin, a holy warrior, in service of the god Arkay. His mission is to bring light where there is darkness in hopes of extinguishing the undead minions that now roam free in Tamriel. His adventures begin here.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Entry 29: Frost Fall 1, 3E433

I am a new homeowner today.

More than a full month has passed now since I gained my freedom. Having amassed a wealth over that month from looting my enemies, I decided to purchase a home in the great city of Cheydinhal. The two-story home rests just next to the statue that honors Galerion the Mystic, the founder of the Mages Guild. With plenty of money to spare, I have also fully furnished the home. It is a fine home indeed.